About Kat Alex
HI, I'M KAT. I'm an accredited Behavioral Analyst and I'm very passionate about helping people unlock their unique identity.
I have 3 beautiful children and many life experiences which give me unique insight into human behaviour. Having recovered from the effects of interpersonal trauma (c-PTSD) and anxiety myself, I understand how challenging it can be to unlock your true identity and live as you were born to be.
But I promise - freedom, peace and joy are so very possible.
I’m also the CEO and Founder of Exchange Foundation, a not-for-profit which I established with a passion to see women and their communities restored from the effects of mental illness and the trauma of abuse.
I have worked for more than a 15 years in the not-for-profit sector, gaining a broad experience in support roles for addiction rehabilitation, international community development, program administration, fundraising and event management. I have also held roles in the leadership of women's development programs.
I have commercial background in Advertising, Design, Art Direction and have been represented by Art Galleries in demand for my paintings. I still do interior design, art and home renovations for fun - oh yes I am a Tradie Lady! I did my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree where I grew up, in Auckland (I'm a Kiwi - Kia ora!).
Let’s connect, I’m looking forward to working with you!
• Understand and optimise your unique strengths
• Understand and work to improve areas in which you struggle
• Work with your team to manage dynamics and relationships
• Work in your business to optimise performance
• Improve your relationship as a couple
• Improve your communication as a family
• Work as a group through important decision making
• Transition through difficult life changes
Kat offers mentoring services to help you: